Wed, Mar 30|
Spring 2022 Youth Workshop- Girls 8-11 years old
4 Wednesdays in a row of hiking, connecting and learning!
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Ojai, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
About the Event
For this event, we will gather once a week at a local trailhead and set out on a 2-hour experience together in nature. Each session is structured to:
- Deepen our connection to and knowledge of nature through hiking and nature education
- Connect with new friends and increase comfort in new social settings
- Share our experience, support one another and connect with ourselves through journaling, self-reflection and lessons in coping tools during group activities and discussions
This experience will offer support from a therapeutic facilitator that will create a safe space for conversation and provide education about healthy coping tools and managing some of life's challenges. This facilitator will not be functioning as a therapist, but rather a leader and educator of the therapeutic experience.
Price: $150 for 4 weeks (with a sliding scale option of $25-$150)
Choose the price you are comfortable paying and submit payment following instructions below.
No one will be turned away.
To complete registration:
1) Submit Venmo Payment for your event: Thrive account
via @Tessa-Magill or follow this link to Venmo (You may need to enter the last 4 digits of my phone number 2452)
2) Fill out this Consent Form for your minor to participate (coming in an email shortly)To complete registration: