Thu, Apr 07|
Spring 2022 Youth Workshop- Middle School Girls
4 Thursdays in a row of hiking, connecting and self-improvement!
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Ojai, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
About the Event
For this event, we will gather once a week at a local trailhead and set out on a 2-hour experience together in nature. Each session is structured to:
- Deepen our connection to and knowledge of nature through hiking and nature education
- Connect with new friends and increase comfort in new social settings
- Share our experience, support one another and connect with ourselves through journaling, self-reflection and lessons in coping tools during group activities and discussions
This experience will offer support from a therapeutic facilitator that will create a safe space for conversation and provide education about healthy coping tools and managing some of life's challenges. This facilitator will not be functioning as a therapist, but rather a leader and educator of the therapeutic experience.
To complete registration:
1) Fill out this Consent Form for your minor to participate
2) Submit Venmo Payment for your event
You will receive an email shortly with links to these steps for registration.